Wednesday, 20 April 2011

ASSIGNMENT #1

ASSIGNMENT #1.)
Your first assignment is to write a prediction by replying to this post.  You must write a short paragraph between 5-8 sentences.  You must use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.  I will be looking to see that you are using vocabulary that you have learned this year, as well as proper sentence/paragraph structure.  Always keep in mind that you must be socially responsible.  Don't forget that everything you write here will be moderated and reviewed by your entire class.

9 comments:

  1. I think that "Number The Stars" will be about, the nazi soilders. I also think it will be about how the nazi soilders took over Copenhagen and how it changed. It might also be a mystery and maby somthing dangerous that one of the charactors had to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judging by the title and picture, I think this novel will be about the Nazi's and how they try to separate the girl and her family and friends apart. Also, I think that the main character and her family and friends are going try to escape from the Nazi's .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this book will be about the nazie soilders. Also i think the book will be about Copenhagenand and how danges it's getting by the minuete. Finally i think the girl and her best friend will be seperated from Copenhagennad because of all the danger in Copenhagenand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JAZ SHOELER
    I liked your prediction on Number the stars.Also i liked the reasons why you predicted that Number the stars will be about a mystery and dangerous adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @hummingbird simpson

    I like your prediction because it is very straight forward and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Everyone - Don't forget to 'PREVIEW' your post before atually posting your comments. This gives you a chance to edit/revise/proofread your work before making it live on the blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think this story will be about a girl and she has a very special necklace. i also think it will also be about her going on a mission. And she will save her best friends life. I think this because of the title of the book and the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @humingbird i liked your prediction how you described it and how it was discriptive and clear to read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Percy

    I loved it! However, I think you should use more transitions and details. :)

    ReplyDelete