1.) If you could rewrite any part of the story, which part would you rewrite and WHY?
2.) How would you rewrite it? (Minimum of 5 sentences - I know that most of you will write one or two paragraphs)
3.) Make sure you have clearly explained #1 and #2 with full and complete sentences.
I would rewrite the part when the Nazi soldiers were trying to take away Ellen Annmairies best friend. I would rewrite it and put the Nazi soldiers were nice people and didn't try to take Ellen and the Jewish people away and they would live a nice happy life
ReplyDelete@ Percy - I agree. It would be wonderful if we could rewrite history to make the atrocities that occurred during the war, disappear! This would have saved so many lives! Good idea to turn the Nazi soldiers kinder people!
ReplyDeleteIf I would rewrite anything in the entire book, it would be for there to be peace instead of nazi's killing and kidnapping people, and that Ellan didn't need to hide. I would rewrite to be more peaceful because if it was peaceful everyone would be happy and many lives would be saved. For example, if the Nazi's were nice and peaceful, Ellan wouldn't have to hide, and no one would be dead, or sad. Those are my reasons why I would rewrite this book to be peaceful and happy. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf I had to rewrite anything from this book, I would make Copenhagen a multicultural country. The reason why I would make it a multicultural country is because then know one would have to hide from the Nazi soldiers like Ellen because she is Jews. Also I would put more peaceful and joyful events in the book. The reason why I would put more peaceful and joyful events in the book is because there are so many deaths in this book and there are so many wars as well and I would want there to be more peaceful events then people dying. Finally those are some reason if I had to rewrite anything from this novel. :D
ReplyDelete@CHELSEA
ReplyDeleteI loved how if you did rewrite anything from this novel you would put more peaceful and happiness in it. But next time you should add a bit more transition words. :)