Thursday, 21 April 2011

Assignment #2

Thank you for posting your predictions for the your new novel.  Your next assignment over the holiday weekend is to write a brief description of one of the main characters from your novel.  

1.) Include details of the character's physical appearance and character traits that you were able to learn from reading the novel.  If your novel does not give a description or you cannot infer the description of the character from what you read, write about what you think the character looks like.  

2.) Include 1 connection that you are able to make with this character.  The connection should be at least 3 quality sentences.  (text-text, text-self, or text-world)

11 comments:

  1. First of all ten year old Annemarie Johansen is a very sneaky and agile person. And anouther thing to describe her is brave,strengthful,and courage. She has the strength and courage because to go save her best friends life.

    One connection i was able to make with this character. Is how she is brave she was brave to go save her best friends life. And i once was brave to go stand up for my little whene she got hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had to describe 10 year old Annemarie Johansen I would first say that she is a really sneaky, courage person.Also i would say Annemarie Johansen is powerful, bold,and has braveness. The reason why she has all thoses things is because she had to go on a dangrous mission all by her self just to save her best friends life. By doing all of that she has all thoses things i said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the connections i had with this character. Is that we both have courage because if my best friend was in danger i would go on a dangerous mission to save her life just like Annemarie Johansen did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that Annemarie Johansen is brave by doing the things she did for her best friend, also i think shes very courageous and sneaky for a 10 year old.

    One connection I have with Annemarie Johansen is that we would both do anything for our friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @CHELSEA
    I loved your connection to Annemarie Johansen. It was really nice what you said that you would do anything for your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that Annmarie is very brave for what she did, I also think that she is very deciteful and helpfull.

    One connection that I made is when the Natzi soilder knocked on the door late at night because once our phone rang really late at night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Percy

    I really enjoyed your description of Annmarie because it was really descriptive and you had good word choice.Also, your connection was well done too because it was straight forward.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ EVERYONE - Don't forget to indicate the type of connection that you are making. (T-T, T-S, or T-W)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @chelsea i really liked how you described the book number the stars. also secondly i agree with you that Annmarie is brave and sneaky. also another thing i enjoyed reading was your connection i liked how you said you would do any thing for your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @hummingbird

    I like how you said you do anything for your friends, and that was also a good supporting sentence for your connection. Next time, I suggest more details, either than that, it was GREAT!

    ReplyDelete