1.) If you could be any character from this novel, who would you be and why? List at least 2 different reasons and be sure to back up your reasons with solid details.
2.) Respond to a at least one other post. Be sure to give a positive suggestion or way that a student could improve his/her post.
3.) SMILE! :)
If i had to pick a character from this novel I would pick Annemarie. The first reason why I would pick Annemarie would be because she is so strong and she has a lot of courage in her self and I would want alot of courage and strenght if I was in that novel. Finally the second reason is because of her bravereness to go save her best freind on a dangrous mission and I would of done the same thing if my best friend was in danger. So those are the two reasons why i would want to be Annamarie.:)
ReplyDelete@ Hummingbird Simpson - I agree with you 100%. I think that Annemarie symbolizes strength and courage, too! Remember to preview your posts before you post them to the blog to ensure that you have no spelling errors. :)
ReplyDeleteI think that if I could be any charactor in the book I would be Annmarie, two reasons I would pick her is because she is very brave. Especially when the natzi soilders came and tried to steal her basket of lunch. Another reason why she is brave is because she risked her life for her best friend and alot of other Jewish people. Last I would also be Annmarie because she is very smart and sneaky for a ten-twelve yea-rold
ReplyDelete@ hummingbirdsipson
ReplyDeleteI don't think that braverness is a word, but other then that you did a really good job:)
@JAZ SHOELER
ReplyDeleteI liked your connection but next time maybe you should put a bit more detail into it.
@ Jaz Shoeler - Great use of transitions in your post! That's what I like to see! Keep up the good work! Next time, see if you can use other transition words (however, in addition to, additionally, consequently, as a result, etc)
ReplyDeleteIf I had to pick one character to be in this book, it would be Annemarie. I would be Annemarie for to reasons: First off all, because just like Annemarie, I would do anything for my best friend, just like Annemarie would help save Ellan, her best friend. Also, Annemarie is a heroic and kind-hearted person, and I would also wanna be like that in this book. Those are my 2 reasons why I would be the character Annemarie in this book ! :D
ReplyDelete@hummingbird simpson
ReplyDeleteI really like yours!!!!!
But, I don't think Braverness is a word, so maybe next time you can pick better word choice for that, otherwise, it was the best! great job! :)
@CHELSEA
ReplyDeleteIt was nice that you said you would do anything for your friends but maybe next time you should add a bit more transition words.
@hummingbird simpson
ReplyDeletethank you for the suggestion next time I will add more transitions!!
:D
@ Everyone - It has been wonderful reading your supportive comments aimed at your fellow classmates!
ReplyDeleteIf I had to pick one character out of the book I would pick to be annmaire I would pick her because first she is brave and agile secondly she is sneaky and couragfull. She is brave for example she is brave to go save her best friends like and the Jewish. And another thing why she is brave brcause to not be afraid of the Nazi soldiers. That's why I would won't to be Annmairie.
ReplyDelete@humingbird I liked your concluding sentence. But next tome add more transitions and watch your spelling but over all it was great :)
ReplyDeleteWhoops I just noticed I spelt time wrong !
ReplyDelete@ chelsea i enjoyed reading your suggestion on witch character you would be and you used great transitions and descriptive words great !!!
ReplyDelete@Jaz Shoeler
ReplyDeleteI really liked how you put many diffrent transitions, but next time you should add more details too .