Write a book review of the novel you read. I expect very detailed responses for this assignment mainly because it is your final one for your novel. YOU MUST follow the criteria given on the following websites: (Choose the appropriate criteria according to your novel - fiction or non-fiction)
1.) FICTION NOVELS - http://teach.fcps.net/literaryclub/old/fictionportfoliograde4_8.htm
2.) NON-FICTION - http://teach.fcps.net/literaryclub/old/nonfictiongrades4_8portfolio.htm
How would you feel of having thousands of Nazi soldiers invading your country I would not like that would you? This book I read was Number the stars it is by Lois Lowry. If I had three words that describe the numbers of the stars I would have to say that it has a lot of courage, braveness, and friendship in it.
ReplyDeleteThe Nazi soldiers are trying to to take over Copenhagen. The Nazi soldiers are trying to take all of the Jewish people out. Then a lot of Jewish people come and stay at Uncle Henriks house to hide from the Nazi soldiers. Will the Nazi soldiers ever let the Jewish people stay in Copenhagen and have a normal life?
It gets out of hand when the Nazi soldiers start taking apart Uncle Henriks lunch. Annemarie has to go quickly to deliver her Uncle Henriks lunch. She goes through the deathly hallow woods. Then the Nazi soldiers stop her! They rip apart the secret package in the basket. What is going to happen to the secret package inside the basket?
Number the stars is courage, brave, and friendship book. If you like those tree qualities then you should try reading the number the stars. Will the Nazi soldiers ever let the Jewish people stay in Copenhagen and live a free life? What is going to happen to the secret package? And will Annemarie and Ellen ever get to see each other again. You will have to read Number the stars if you want to find out.